Wedding Gift Holder I Am A Philippine Citizen And A US Green Card Holder. Do I Need A Visa To Visit Ireland?

I Am A Philippine Citizen And A US Green Card Holder. Do I Need A Visa To Visit Ireland? - wedding gift holder

I wanted to visit a trip to the Wicklow with my husband as a wedding.

5 comments:

GP said...

Yes, you need a visa to visit Ireland. A green card is irrelevant and the Philippines, which is not shown, as a country without a visa.
http://foreignaffairs.gov.ie/home/index. ...
To apply for a visa, please follow the process described by the Irish Government and no information to use for commercial websites because they often contain false information.
http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Sup ... ..

I should be doing something else said...

Yes, it is natural. Green card has nothing to do with it, Ireland in general. The United States is a very different country in a continent in itself. Not sure why you think the U.S. Green Card would be relevant.

The Philippines is a country free of visa requirements if you need.

Take a look at this link and scroll to the section How to Apply ":

http://www.citizensinformation.ie/catego ...

R_A said...

Yes Check this link:

http://www.learn4good.com/travel/irl_vis ...

The green card means that they are working legally in the United States can be. She has no travel requirements between the countries.

R_A said...

Yes Check this link:

http://www.learn4good.com/travel/irl_vis ...

The green card means that they are working legally in the United States can be. She has no travel requirements between the countries.

sclchile c said...

If so, the best of my knowledge. call themselves the Irish Consulate in Chicago, or directly to the Embassy in Washington DC.
Liz

Post a Comment