Simpsons Pinball Party "SIMPSONS PINBALL PARTY" Does Anyone Know How To Turn Down The Game Volume ?
"SIMPSONS PINBALL PARTY" does anyone know how to turn down the game volume ? - simpsons pinball party
You do not know if it works exactly the same, regardless of O / S (Winows XP?), But good ...
Open the Control Panel. Click on "Sounds and Multimedia. In the" Sounds "tab, I have a volume control. I also check" volume control on the taskbar, so you do not need to go to Control Panel, whenever you want to change the volume. Changing the volume of their players, the media can do. At least not in me. If I adjust the volume in Real Player, which increases all the volumes increase, even after more than RealPlayer.
I "I", not XP. If you have these instructions are not quite right, it is probably something like that.
2 comments:
Hmm ... Im not sure if they have a volume control. But I cover the speaker with something like a sweater or something.
Like I said, I have a pinball xD
No way to decrease the volume. Muffle something.
Post a Comment