Problems With Sens Tv/dvd I Drove My Vauxhall Combo Diesel Van Without A Fan Belt Possible Problems Now Wont Start Tried Crank Shaft Sen?
I drove my vauxhall combo Diesel van without a fan belt possible problems now wont start tried crank shaft sen? - problems with sens tv/dvd
The AA and have a good reputation GARAGE both say, it is also the axis CRANK SENSOR HEAD GASKET, and both must be monitored to ensure that no other errors could be glow plugs IE
2 comments:
of 2 persons who told inspected the car, why not believe it, too, but I think the wheels fall is the best diagnosis can be given if
If the engine has been "occupied" not even begun. It is likely that blew a head gasket. Pull the dipstick and see if it is milky white ... also see if it mixes with refrigerant oil. How long do you drive without the belt, and why? Do not pay attention to measuring the temp?
Post a Comment