Bumps From Veet Veet? Does It Work? Any Side Effects? Ie: Burning Bumps? ?

Veet? does it work? any side effects? ie: burning bumps? ? - bumps from veet

Because I've thought with Veet, because if I shave my skin is always in the armpits or cereal, and I make sure my sharp knife. Works and the shave as much as getting rid of hair. Are there other products that are best? Thank you !!!!!

5 comments:

Lauren M said...

My skin is very sensitive, but every time I have done on my underarms Veet stitch and makes the skin very dry and itchy for several days. You can also patches of hair! Links to where you do not always evenly distributed. Veet smells absolutely disgusting! If you are shaving cream and / or shaving conditioner at the same time and still do not use, I think more and more the best choice for you. There was a lot of damage and the effects of up to 4 weeks!

Play nice, children said...

Veet does not work for me. I do not know why. I more than 6 minutes, but the time I get to 7-8 minutes, and nothing works. So I do not recommend it. You may not want to hear it, but really wax has the task best.

Play nice, children said...

Veet does not work for me. I do not know why. I more than 6 minutes, but the time I get to 7-8 minutes, and nothing works. So I do not recommend it. You may not want to hear it, but really wax has the task best.

bluebell said...

I use Veet all the time with excellent results. I felt much better than Nair. It comes with its own rubber and razor makes the hair easily.

matt said...

or it works well in the chest

Post a Comment