Cellular Modem Can You Use A Us Cellular Blackberry As A Modem And Not Be Charged For It Or Will Your Service Be Shut Off?
Can you use a us cellular blackberry as a modem and not be charged for it or will your service be shut off? - cellular modem
I try on my BlackBerry like us cellular modem on my laptop use may have set your service?
1 comments:
One of the most common terms to describe what is known as "binding", and if you Google "cell phone strap us" you can listings of people, successfully describes the steps are as follows:
http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/how-tet ...
and can also read messages from people saying that the U.S. unit to terminate your account if you:
http://www.internettablettalk.com/forums ...
I would say it will be ok, if you do not abuse it. If you take the opportunity for things to see during the trip, I think it will be good. If widely used, then I say most likely would receive a call from them.
Personally, I joined AT & T and T-Mobile in the past during the trip and the company does not comment to me about it.
Post a Comment