Windows Live Messenger Download Windows Live Messenger: How To Show What You're Listening To When Listening To A Song In ITunes?

Windows Live Messenger: How to show what you're listening to when listening to a song in iTunes? - windows live messenger download

I know you can show what you hear go through Windows Media Player, to Tools> Accessories> Windows Live Messenger Music Plugin
But what if you hear a song on iTunes?
I have iTunes 8 and the last .. WLM
Please help!

6 comments:

RonS [WINDOWS-TEAM] said...

Rrrachie Welcome!

My name is Ron. I am a part of Windows screen equipment. I thought I was going to just throw my two cents here.

After, what you said, you can try to uninstall and reinstall Windows Live Messenger. Try this, then try the iTunes synchronization with your Windows Live Messenger.

If this fails, then try the following:

Click Start> Click on Control Panel> Classic, click on "View"> Click Default Programs> Click "Set Program Access and Defaults. From there you can click from the iTunes menu on the left side and On the Set, select the default program "on the right side. This should in most cases to avoid problems with the synchronization of the two.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Ron
Windows Outreach Team

RonS [WINDOWS-TEAM] said...

Rrrachie Welcome!

My name is Ron. I am a part of Windows screen equipment. I thought I was going to just throw my two cents here.

After, what you said, you can try to uninstall and reinstall Windows Live Messenger. Try this, then try the iTunes synchronization with your Windows Live Messenger.

If this fails, then try the following:

Click Start> Click on Control Panel> Classic, click on "View"> Click Default Programs> Click "Set Program Access and Defaults. From there you can click from the iTunes menu on the left side and On the Set, select the default program "on the right side. This should in most cases to avoid problems with the synchronization of the two.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Ron
Windows Outreach Team

Cristobal A said...

Windows Live Messenger 2009 (and older) shows you the song you're listening to a program as the default audio player in the default programs in Windows Control Panel.
So go ahead and make sure that iTunes has chosen to play all files as possible.


Good luck.

Cristobal A said...

Windows Live Messenger 2009 (and older) shows you the song you're listening to a program as the default audio player in the default programs in Windows Control Panel.
So go ahead and make sure that iTunes has chosen to play all files as possible.


Good luck.

jeilmaka... said...

You can plug NowWatching. You should google!

Kerry O said...

His first problem is the awful taste in the software

Secondly, believe me, nobody cares about what you listen

Post a Comment