Miley Cyrus Is Bold Where Can I Get The Skirt Mıley Cyrus Was Wearıng At The Bold Premıere?

Where can i get the skirt mıley cyrus was wearıng at the bold premıere? - miley cyrus is bold

http://www.disneysociety.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/admphotos352558-miley-cyrus-thumb.jpg

Where can I find a skirt like that??

5 comments:

เ ♥ รย๓๓єг! said...

probably in a Kohl's, Macy's and Nordstrom, they have so many things that will be something like that!

Honey D said...

Target.
http://www.target.com/Juniors-Xhilaratio ...
American Apparel.
http://www.americanapparel.com/rsapm302. ...
Alloy.
http://store.alloy.com/item.do?categoryI ...
Top Shop.
http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores ...

This is a great place, but it is very similar to his team.
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3026805/0 ~ 23 ...

You can use a simple black belt to create the waist.

Kayteee ♥ said...

It looks like a dress. I just saw a similar one. Look-http: / / www.forever21.com/product.asp?cat ...
Relatively equal right? Http: / / shop.nordstrom.com/S/3026805/0 ~ 23 ...
and some skirts --
... http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/in

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3023090?Cate ...
http:/http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3012165?Cate ...
Edit: Here is another dress-http: / / shop.nordstrom.com/S/3026805/0 ~ 23 ...

lexxiee:... said...

HERE!
http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?cat ...

ORR
http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?cat ...

xoxolexxi

kars4sho... said...

I think your dress ... colorblock dress your call. They have some easy to colorblock forever21.com:)

Post a Comment