Wedding Cake Slogans What Is A Good Slogan For A Wedding Cake Business?

What is a good slogan for a wedding cake business? - wedding cake slogans

I have a project in school for two days, and I'm stuck in the thinking of a slogan for my company. "My job was to design and sell wedding cakes. Can you think of a good slogan? I'd really appreciate it!

11 comments:

Slowhand said...

"Sweet, I want"

Nicole said...

"Simply Wed" or "Together Cakes"
Motto: "A cake, her sweet release forever"

Bismarck... said...

♥ ♥ Marry Cakes

anthony h said...

Weddings are hectic, with decisions, Rose or Daisy? Chicken or beef? but let us arrange for the cake!

Bunny said...

"Refine your days"

Mitch M said...

"At least there is a 100% chance that this cake will be perfect."

Steffie said...

Tied Knott Sweet Expressions

I like cake

Taryn P said...

In Your Face Cakes

rey619ma... said...

Get Fresh! lol

♥Archie's♥ ♥Angel♥ said...

They eat 'em, make' em - low prices!

IDK, I tried. :)

♥Archie's♥ ♥Angel♥ said...

They eat 'em, make' em - low prices!

IDK, I tried. :)

Post a Comment