Symptoms Fo Uterine Cancer Im 18 And Have Been Having Pregnancy Symptoms After A Week, Today I Craved Fast Food And I Never Eat Fast Fo?

Im 18 and have been having pregnancy symptoms after a week, today i craved fast food and i never eat fast fo? - symptoms fo uterine cancer

can never be pregnant for me, I had nasua, fatigue, excavators, high body temperature, they need to urinate more. never had a period or anything. I had unprotected sex a week ago. You may feel that many of the symptoms

2 comments:

♥ Emy & Jess's Mum ♥ said...

I doubt if you experience symptoms after a week, but be sure to test!

Ave said...

I apologize if this does not seem very useful, but I suggest you take take a pregnancy test. I would not worry, but, although quite honestly, I do not feel many symptoms that are fast, so that it can be a mental thing. If you were very nervous or worried about their situation, some new things that you can imagine. Not in a very bad, but I personally know, if I see too many of these programs, like the hospital or something crazy house, I start to feel a little paranoid with all the headaches that I do, etc. etc.
The best thing now is the time to freak out. They know nothing certain, but I would check as soon as possible.
Good luck with everything. Eat chocolate:)

Post a Comment