Wedding Favor Candy Bags Candy Wedding Favors? Where Can I Find AfterDinner/Butter Mints In Bulk?
Candy Wedding Favors? Where can I find AfterDinner/Butter mints in bulk? - wedding favor candy bags
My sister's getting married soon and we were on the lookout for buying mints Richardson into the bags tulle. When I got married, had at Sam's Club, do not. Does anybody know where I can find a way, after supper, butter or other currencies for the delicious filling bags? Or ... Do you have any other sweet ideas for the favor, it would be very nice if I could? We want low cost as possible, of course, (received) and not interested in Jordan almonds or something like that, EW (). lol
Thank you!
1 comments:
Check your local Walmart takes the candy you. Otherwise, check the supermarket or the local farmers market. Grocery stores and some markets, farmers Scoop Own Blend "boxes of candy in bulk, you can choose your own selection of Hard Candy.:)
Post a Comment