Chronic Back Pain More Condition_treatment What Else Can I Do To Get Rid Of Chronic Back Pain?

What else can I do to get rid of chronic back pain? - chronic back pain more condition_treatment

I'm more or less the end of my mind. Every doctor told me I would X-ray and MRI showed nothing wrong with me, and I need exercise.

I am 22 years old should not have chronic back pain that has no identifiable cause. And at least when it comes to muscle fatigue seems to me that 8 months was enough time to heal. I'm not too bad in shape, walk 2 or 3 miles per day.

I more or less than a simple mask off drugs. The problem for me is not pain, is what causes the pain. Somehow, I prefer to deal with the pain until the real problem is identified and produced, which serve as a reminder. I am not sure that my exercise is to help everybody, and for some reason, my doctors seem to think that I will or not perscribe me more pain killers.

Is there anything else I can do to fight against my back pain?

0 comments:

Post a Comment