Skin Ailments More Condition_symptoms Vitamins That Change Your Skin Colour?

Vitamins that change your skin colour? - skin ailments more condition_symptoms

I saw an episode of the TV series "House" and was a fellow who had a skin disease that is "orange".

The diagnosis was "overdose of vitamin.

My question is: Are there any vitamins, if taken in excess can change the color and, in particular, and what food?

5 comments:

acappell... said...

The only thing I think carotene, which is a mineral which, I believe, in the context of vitamin A, it is orange, but hamless

acappell... said...

The only thing I think carotene, which is a mineral which, I believe, in the context of vitamin A, it is orange, but hamless

acappell... said...

The only thing I think carotene, which is a mineral which, I believe, in the context of vitamin A, it is orange, but hamless

Treat as you want to be treated said...

"A common cause is overeating Orange Element of dietary beta-carotene (pumpkin, for example carrots), causes that are often orange peel Carotenemia ..."
I think it is the only one who can change the color of the skin.

wwms said...

Niacin also the laundry "many", which makes the skin red for a short period.

Post a Comment