Academy & Shower & Doors Life At The United States Military Academy?

Life at the United States Military Academy? - academy & shower & doors

What kind of hairstyles are have allowed?
How long can you grow your hair?
How do you learn in the evening?
Did you go to sleep or to stay and study, w / Flashlight, at least?
Can personal items?
You will do your business when you go there?
How often do you break to do what you want?
Share showers / baths, or you have a little more privacy?

1 comments:

Andreas said...

I'm sure you can find most of them on the grounds of West Point. However, I had two friends who were there, and I'll say you hate your first year with a passion that I can not imagine. To improve gradually until he loves his last years with violence.

They decompose and create a backup copy of the way they want.
Just wait for the first day, and lines.

Do not go on your line. hahaha. You'll see.

Post a Comment